A Digital Evangelist and who began his KM career in the dot.com era; I am particularly interested in the points where Society, Technology and Business intersect and the paradigm shifts that occur whenever this happens.
I am a published author and speaker on the subject of Social Knowledge Management and Collaborative Decision Making. Here are some links to my work as a thought leader in this space:
Amazon link – http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rooven-Pakkiri/e/B00DO8GRNO
Book review – http://www.ashgate.com/isbn/9781409473640
People Analytics course – www.cognitiveworkforce.com
Social KM course – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk0ZUCIn8Vs&feature=youtu.be
The Personal Knowledge Management Imperative ( Future Proof Yourself – Future Proof your Employer )
- 40% of global CEOs think their organisation will no longer be economically viable in ten years’ time if it continues on its current course.
- That stark data point underscores a dual imperative facing 4,410 CEOs from 105 countries and territories who responded to PwC’s 26th Annual Global CEO 2023 Survey.
- Most of those CEOs feel it’s critically important for them to reinvent their businesses for the future.
- Without PKM being actively promoted by CEOs this business reinvention will not happen
- Accordingly the exciting and transformative change taking place in organisations today is all about Personal Knowledge Management
- In my talk I will explain the rationale and how it is playing out as well as who are likely to be the winners and who are not
View Rooven Pakkiri’s video